venerdì 12 dicembre 2008

sunday crazy sunday.......... in Milan...
As when I came back from Val Verzasca my voice was gone and I felt a bit sick, the day after, on sunday, I decided to go to Milan for doing some shopping. and I decided to go by car, thinking that at lunch time there was not too much people around. In fact I arrived in Milan in half an hour, but then it took one hour and half to park!!! I mean, not to search for parking, but to drive the 3 km to the parking site!! It was incredible, but I was there and it was too late to turn back. Then of course everybody parking there had to get to downtwon by the underground: the train were already full of people and then at each stop the new people coming kept on pushing to enter.! and it was impossible to leave because the doors couldn't be closed, the driver had to advise people of getting off and wait for the next train..not so difficult to understand even without the advice.
That was S.Ambrogio in Milan! a stream of people in the roads, the "oh bej oh bej" market, the shops invaded by clients. Impossible to buy anything for me..I went into some clothing and shoes shops, but it seemed like there had just been an hurricane and I need order and calm to decide what I'd like to buy. I hardly managed to change two shirts in Decathlon and then buy a book in Feltrinelli. Uff! How hard it is to do shopping!!!..

Nessun commento: